ANNOUNCEMENT: Game Scope - A new Games Festival in Aalborg

Thomas Lykke Larsen
Level 0 - Null

ANNOUNCEMENT: Game Scope - A new Games Festival in Aalborg

Unread post by Thomas Lykke Larsen » 02 Dec 2015, 15:54

Hello dear game developers!
I'm pleased to announce Game Scope - Aalborg Games Festival, which will take place 25th-28th of August 2016! Game Scope is a project that we in GameCity Aalborg/BusinessAalborg have been working on for quite some time and we're finally ready to go public. The festival will be Denmarks largest games festival for gamers and game professionals.

We're aiming to create a festival that celebrates games and game culture, and as such, we're also open for suggestions from the game communities (both professionals and game enthusiasts). Whether You have an idea, a suggestion or an actual event that You want to create, feel free to to contact us. :)

The content for Game Scope is still in the works, but will contain:
- a conference with tracks focused on development, business and game research + more.
- Showcase area for game developers and game-related projects
- LAN-Parties
- Tournaments in a wide range of games
- + much more.
News of content will be posted on Facebook and the website (once it's up and running) as we get closer :)

Website (under construction): Gamescope.dk
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gamescopefestival
or mail info@gamescope.dk
Kinds regards

Thomas Lykke Larsen
GameCity Aalborg
info@gamecityaalborg.dk

Vanulla_Ace
Level 12 - Master of the dark arts

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Game Scope - A new Games Festival in Aalbo

Unread post by Vanulla_Ace » 03 Dec 2015, 03:37

Fedt initiativ!

Med spilfestivalen fra Nordic Game Jam og Producentforeningen også ser det ud, som om vi får hele to spilfestivaler i Danmart næste år. Men jeg vil særligt tage hatten af for jeres intention om at ramme både udviklere og spillere. Der har været en mangel på arrangementer, der bragte de to sider sammen, så jeg krydser fingre for at I rammer den lige i r*ven.

Glæder mig til at se, hvad den konkrete form bliver. Det kunne jo være, at man skulle tage et smut til Aalborg til næste år :)
*** Doing stuff for myself, for others, and for Interactive Denmark
My FB page about Danish Game Development (in Danish)
Mostly active on Twitter as @vanulla_ace