Havok søger dygtige udviklere

tjak
Level 0 - Null

Havok søger dygtige udviklere

Unread post by tjak » 09 Aug 2011, 10:39

Vi søger dygtige udviklere indenfor rendering, generel game engine-udvikling og fysiksimulering.

Havok har netop købt Trinigy og Trinigy's Vision engine, se http://www.havok.com/index.php?mact=New ... 2&hl=en_US

Du har stor erfaring med C++ og måske en uddannelse som softwareingeniør, datalog eller lign. Du har gerne stærke matematiske færdigheder, erfaring med 3D, en baggrund i spiludvikling og erfaring med low-level optimering.

Havok er kendt for sin teknologi som benyttes i over 350 AAA-spil bl.a. fysiksimulering og AI, se mere herunder. I København har vi kontor i den indre by.

Kontakt mig evt. på thomas.jakobsen@havok.com for mere info.

Venlig hilsen
Thomas Jakobsen
Havok

Havok works in partnership with the world’s best known game developers, including Microsoft Games Studios®, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., THQ®, Ubisoft®, Bethesda, Bungie, and Naughty Dog. Havok’s cross-platform, professionally supported technology is available for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Android™ Gingerbread, iOS, Wii™, PlayStation® Vita, PC Games for Windows, Apple Mac OS and Linux.

Havok’s combination of superior technology and dedication to delivering industry leading support to its customers has led to the company’s technologies being used in over 350 of the world’s best known game titles, including L.A. Noire, Halo Reach, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, Epic Mickey, Fallout New Vegas, Uncharted 2, Demon’s Soul and Bioshock 2. A further 130 games are in development. Havok products have also been used to drive special effects in movies such as Watchmen, Clash of the Titans, Quantum of Solace, Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, and The Matrix.

Havok has offices in Dublin, San Francisco, Copenhagen, Munich and Tokyo, and a dedicated division for military and simulation markets in Montreal.