Fundar is looking for talent

Fundar
Level 0 - Null

Fundar is looking for talent

Unread post by Fundar » 15 Feb 2012, 13:06

Fundar is looking for someone who is passionate about making a very different kind of social game.

We are looking for:
- Native Objective C
- passion for iOS development
- understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or willing to dig in.
- passion for social games

Both internship and contract positions available.......

Fundar is a new start-up company located in Copenhagen.

Please send any relevant information to: eric@fundar.dk

PS. Don't be shy if you are new to the industry, my first job over 16 years ago in games I showed cooking photos and a paper portfolio and beat out 12 other computer applicants.;) Just need smart talented and dedicated people. Thanks.

Zacker
Level 53 - Syntax error

Re: Fundar is looking for talent

Unread post by Zacker » 15 Feb 2012, 14:13

I ville væsentligt kunne forøge chancen for at få kontakt til talent, hvis I valgte at skrive lidt mere om jer selv, jeres virksomhed og jeres spil.

Fundar
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by Fundar » 15 Feb 2012, 15:12

Thanks Michael for the response. I am a games veteran of 16+ years making online,PC,console and mobile titles. My start up is Fundar out of Copenhagen and we are working on a very new and cool social design for mobile and Facebook platform. Please feel free to get more details from my LinkedIn profile (I sent you an invite). Look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best,

Eric Prince

PS. Website is in "stealth mode" until launch of the product;) fundar.dk

eric@fundar.dk

Christen
Level 13 - Portal opener

Unread post by Christen » 16 Feb 2012, 10:11

I think Zacker is trying to help you get more and better applicants, by adding better information to your job add. There is a fair amount of job add with low information that gets posted on this site, where the same questions get asked.

I hope I am not offending you by posting this, but it is meant as help. You properbly allready know how to do this and have choosen not to use it, but here is a link to job add template (some of the information you should/could have in an add) http://jobdescriptionssamples.net/job-d ... -template/

Sorry to meddle in your business and post. :)

Fundar
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by Fundar » 16 Feb 2012, 11:37

Christen,
Thanks for the response and the link! Yes, my post is a bit casual. I simply need people who are passionate about making games iOS/FB/Android games.
The current project is under NDA , but any serious inquires will obviously get the full details. So, if you have anyone in mind pls send them my way via eric@fundar.dk

Best,
Eric Prince

Christen
Level 13 - Portal opener

Unread post by Christen » 16 Feb 2012, 12:44

Fundar wrote:Christen,
...my post is a bit casual...
..serious inquires...
I don't know if you see the contradiction, and the point I was trying to make. To get serious inquires, maybe that would require a serious post? :D

Fundar
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by Fundar » 16 Feb 2012, 13:37

Christen,

Okay, going to make a better job listing for you and all the others that would like more information. Glad to get some feed back. Good to get people talking....

Cheers,
Eric