Take two by community request: Fundar is looking for talent

Fundar
Level 0 - Null

Take two by community request: Fundar is looking for talent

Unread post by Fundar » 16 Feb 2012, 14:29

Fundar is a start-up company located in Copenhagen. We are currently in development of an iOS/ Facebook game.
We are a motley crew of developers mixing from comic book illustrators to Masters degree graduate students and games industry veterans. I (Eric Prince) am the founder and have over 16+ years of development under my belt from games like Unreal Tournament, Star Wars Galaxies(RIP), Snake Mayhem to name a few out of many.

The team consists of contract and freelance developers who prefer to work in their underwear at home and out of cafes. We are designing what we think is a very cool and new social photo app. However, we need more talent to pull it off and give the other big boys "a run fo da money."

We have an extremely tight budget and are only looking for people who are self reliant and passionate about making change with a solid product.

Openings:
Contract/freelance:
- Objective C programmer
iOS, Android development experience is a plus.
AWS experience is a plus.
Facebook development experience is a plus.

Internship:
- A mind for programming and passion for games

If a disruptive social game gets you excited and you want to work with other cool innovative people with no hierarchical B.S. ...than email any relevant information to me at: eric@fundar.dk

Thanks everyone! look forward to seeing what the community here has to offer...

timgarbos
Level 23 - Spider demon

Re: Take two by community request: Fundar is looking for tal

Unread post by timgarbos » 16 Feb 2012, 14:40

Great post ;)