Rymdmetafor ~ Swedish Sound/Music Agency with Imagination

RymdMetafor
Level 0 - Null

Rymdmetafor ~ Swedish Sound/Music Agency with Imagination

Unread post by RymdMetafor » 20 Sep 2016, 12:22

Rymdmetafor ~ A Swedish Sound/Music Agency with Imagination

Rymdmetafor is Sebastian Josef Karika. I focus on imaginative sound design/music composing for kind* games, and I always look to build longer partnerships with other companies.

I am in love with the creative process. I always strive to make professional and polished things, while keeping the imagination alive and the personality apparent. Games, to me, is the ultimate creative output. I strive to continue developing my skills through this media, and I always contribute with a lot of enthusiasm.

Please have a listen to my showreel
https://soundcloud.com/rymdmetafor/sets ... r-showreel

So far, I have only been working with Swedish game studios. But I am now opening up my services over the sea. I am based in Lund, which is close to Malmö and Copenhagen. I am exited to see what interesting collaborations I might find on this forum.

I've got professional tools for the whole process. Top notch virtual instrument libraries (EW & NI), highest quality synthesizers and other sound creation tools. Great Swedish hand built microphones. Professional mastering tools. Industry standard monitors, and more. My philosophy is to always use the best tools available.

"It was very easy and fun to work with Sebastian and we were very pleased with the results. There is a passion for sound and music that is reflected in the material we got from Sebastian. We will definitely collaborate with Rymdmetafor again."
- Andreas Bergström, Qiiwi Interactive

I am looking forward to your mail/call!

rymdmetafor@gmail.com
+46 727 16 58 48
rymdmetafor.se
soundcloud.com/rymdmetafor
twitter.com/rymdmetafor
instagram.com/rymdmetafor

*What are kind games?
Kind games are games you would let your kids play. Non-violent, non-political, no hazard games and similar.