We are looking for an experienced Match 3 level designer to join our development team in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. You will be part of our team working on our live and in-development games. We have exciting and ambitious projects planned for the coming years, and youâ€™ll be a key part of making some of those games a success.
We offer you a chance to join a team of highly dedicated and talented artists, designers, managers and developers to create the very best casual mobile games. As well as developing games featuring the beloved Hugo the Troll, we also develop games with world-renowned brands such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Doodle Jump, Nyjah Huston (Skateboarding), Cam Newton (American football). Responsibilities
- Design and implement fun and whimsical levels for Match 3 games using our dedicated design tool
- Design brand new mechanics for Match 3 games that the world has never seen
- Analyse and tweak our existing levels to engage better with players, and intertwine with our in-game economies
- Work as part of a team, and with plenty of opportunities to take responsibility on an individual level
Hugo Games offers
- Level design experience, ideally in Match 3 development
- Fast learner, able and eager to learn tools
- A kind and open personality. Weâ€™re a friendly bunch, and weâ€™d like you to be too!
- A first-row seat on one of the most promising game companies around
- A friendly and informal atmosphere in a results-driven culture
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans and top talents
- A platform where your awesome levels will be played by millions of users
- Amazing co-workers
Please send your motivated application, resume, portfolio and other relevant material to Daryl Hornsby through firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held soon, with the position to start in March 2017.