Do you have a passion for graphics and UI, and are you looking for a world-class opportunity to put your talents to use? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colourful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they were for us to make.
The most important part of our success is the people creating our games, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
We are currently looking for an Associate Graphic Designer to join our UI team in Aarhus.THE JOB
As our new Associate Graphic Designer, you will be part of a dynamic and dedicated team of UI Designers where your talent will be put to good use in designing screens, flows, logos and icons of the highest quality. As such, you will play a key role in exploring new graphic styles for our games, to both delight and guide users. You will be given responsibility for individual areas and assisting the UI team in ad-hoc requests. You will refer to our Lead Graphic Designer. YOUR PROFILE
- You might be a recent graduate in Multimedia Design, Digital Marketing etc., or you might have a few years of experience with designing UI and graphic solutions
- You have a passion for graphic design, including color balancing and typography, as well as a keen sense of intuitive design and navigation
- You have solid experience with Photoshop
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Your personal competences include:
- You are a gamer by heart, and fluent in the visual language of gaming
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king but timing is important
- You master the balancing of exact details and the whole design
- You are good at working both independently and in teams[/list][/list][/list]WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position within the company with the opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and a lot of social activitiesWHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
If you are interested in this position, send an email including your resume, a motivated application and a link to your online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note where you have seen the job post.
Looking forward to hearing from you!