DASH On Top of Steam's Indie, Action, Early Access and Linux pages! (release June 6)

babyduka
Level 1 - Speck of dust

DASH On Top of Steam's Indie, Action, Early Access and Linux pages! (release June 6)

Unread post by babyduka » 07 Jun 2019, 11:17

Hej how is everyone?! :D

I'm Jakob aka Baby Duka and together with my mini team we launched our baby DASH: Danger Action Speed Heroes yesterday on Steam and Discord Store!

I initially started working on the demo back late 2017 when I was living in Christianshavn and just wanted to make a game that I could test laying in my couch :D And now it has come all the way to the top of the Steam's Action, Indie, Linux and Early Access pages (top 6) and it is currently the only game on the Discord store of its kind: a competitive and creative 2D platformer with dope music!!

If you would like to support our trio and DASH please visit the Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/8989 ... ed_Heroes/
If you find it interesting to be part of the development and close community please join our Discord server (we are very friendly): discord.gg/3JPpNey

Thanks to Jonaz for the support on social media!♥

DASH ON!

- J

JonathanTheDev
Level 2 - Grain of sand

Re: DASH On Top of Steam's Indie, Action, Early Access and Linux pages! (release June 6)

Unread post by JonathanTheDev » 14 Jun 2019, 13:57

Hey Jakob!

Awesome to see you game has launched and that you are recieving positive reviews! It really looks interesting and has very unique artstyle and gameplay :D

I was looking at your steam page, specifically the videos in the slideshow, where I noticed the first video being played was one with streamers playing the game, and it starts a little slow / confusing specially if it's your first time seeing the game. Maybe it would be better to reorder the videos, so that the awesome launch trailer comes first.

- Pizzaernam
Software developer student at Dania Games in Grenaa
Follow me on Twitter or visit my website

babyduka
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Re: DASH On Top of Steam's Indie, Action, Early Access and Linux pages! (release June 6)

Unread post by babyduka » 06 Sep 2019, 21:49

Yo Pizzaernam
Thank you so much for that precious feedback. I actually went to do as you proposed, so thanks a lot my man :D Also just updated some other stuff there so check it out.
- Jakob