PR Mini Jam - this weekend!

eMilk
Level 22 - Imp

PR Mini Jam - this weekend!

Unread post by eMilk » 11 Dec 2013, 23:39

Hey everyone,

Sooo, I was certain I actually hit "submit" here, but turns out I didn't, so you're getting this with a fairly short notice.
I hope that the fact that this things is 100% free will still make you consider going. It's going to be neat! :D

This is aimed towards people who have cool projects, but need some tools to get in touch with the press/fans/rest of the world to let them know about your cool projects.

Transport: Bermuda can cover transport costs to and from Viborg, from one of our partner cities (Aalborg or Aarhus). Just use public transportation, and keep your tickets and receipts, and we'll reimburse your travel costs when the event is over.

Sleeping: Bring a mattress and sleeping bag, and you'll be able to sleep, gamejam-style™ at the top floor of the building.

Food: We'll provide you with lunch and dinner saturday, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner sunday.

Price: 100% free, 150% awesome!

Do you have a game you made yourself or with friends? Or have you made the game at a game jam? Do you want to show your game-project to the world? Then Join us in a PR-Jam the 14th and 15th of December. Combine the experience of crunching through a game jam with the experience of promoting your game!

The PR Jam will be hosted by the two Experts: Julie Heyde & Martin Ibsen.

Julie is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. She connects and advices game developers, publishers and technology developers through her company, Bandello. Julie is an active game jammer and one of the organizers of Nordic Game Jam.

She co-founded Unicorn7.org and is developing the Norse mythology based game: XTODIE, for the Oculus Rift. Julie travels the world to participate in game industry events and to exhibit XTODIE.

Martin Ibsen is based in Aarhus, Denmark. He is a digital concept developer specializing in social media and co-authored of the book: “The New Fans”. The book is about using social media to communicate and doing great marketing in a changing media landscape. Apart from that, Martin has his own digital communication company specializing in social media. He has been a tutor at Pixel Jam and last but not least, he is an agent for Shareplay.

Program: (subject to changes)

Saturday, December 14
Time: 12:00-20:00
12:00-13:30 - Social Media and Marketing Toolbox (Martin)
14:00-14:30 - PR Jam Intro Day 1 (Julie)
14:30 - PR Jam Kick-Off
19:00 - PR Jam Day 1 Showcase
20:00 - Play Games!

Sunday, December 15
Time: 09:00-17:00
09:00-09:30 - PR Jam Intro Day 2 (Julie)
15:00 - PR Jam
15:00-17:00 - PR Jam Day 2 Showcase
Last edited by eMilk on 12 Dec 2013, 10:10, edited 2 times in total.

eMilk
Level 22 - Imp

Re: PR Mini Jam - this weekend!

Unread post by eMilk » 12 Dec 2013, 10:09

#Edit: Updated program