New software to PvP challenges and tournaments

CasualKit
Level 0 - Null

New software to PvP challenges and tournaments

Unread post by CasualKit » 23 Apr 2014, 11:57

Try our new software (http://www.casualkit.com/) with a simple SDK or API integration that enables your players to compete against each other for real-money (small amounts to keep it casual) in challenges or tournaments. It will increase your monetization, player engagement and retention.

The integration will not interrupt your gameflow or design, and your players are given the opportunity to choose if they want to compete for real-money.

All games that include a “challenge mode” between players like quiz, sports, arcades and endless runner games are great for our devkit.

Please let me know what you think! :)

Cheers
Casualkit

Jan Borg
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Re: New software to PvP challenges and tournaments

Unread post by Jan Borg » 30 Apr 2014, 14:19

Your tool looks very promising - I am very relieved at the prospect of not having to implement such a framework myself if I ever make a game suitable for this.
However, the 50% revenue share is simply too steep...
Apple's App Store takes 30% to handle payment and support, so maybe if you went in that direction I would be more interested. But apple also provides game hosting, discovery, user feedback system (reviews), etc. for the price, so you should consider going lower than 30%. Atleast I would prefer your price going lower more than if you kept the 50% share model but added hosting, reviews, etc.

Nevertheless, good luck with this :)

CasualKit
Level 0 - Null

Re: New software to PvP challenges and tournaments

Unread post by CasualKit » 30 Apr 2014, 16:29

Thanks for the feedback @Jan. You definitely have a point which I will discuss with the others. At the moment we are very flexible about the pricing anyway because we are more interested to make some cases, i.e. get some games who integrate our SDK or API. Therefore we are very open to any requirements from the game developers.

Perhaps our website doesn't communicate our services clear enough? But it includes:
- Customer support
- Fraud control and screening
- We provide a secure website (you need a website in order not to pay 30% to Apple)
- User wallets
- Transaction history
- Withdrawal support
- Currency support
- Lots of different payment options
- Hacker protection
- Secure transactions, hourly backup, logging of all activities etc.
- Data-storage for all your users.
- Lets you sell virtual items at a fee on just 1% of your sales (optional - you can use your own software)
- We handle communication with respectful legal authorities
- Continuous split testing of both payment flows and betting flows in order to optimize your monetization.
- Server and running costs