IO Interactive is looking for game testers (paid positions)

OlyStein
Level 2 - Grain of sand

IO Interactive is looking for game testers (paid positions)

Unread post by OlyStein » 22 Nov 2011, 15:51

IO Interactive is currently looking for full-time and part-time game testers with a professional attitude, good analytical skills and strong communicative skills in English (and preferably also Danish). The positions are temporary (but might lead to more) and will range from only a couple of week's work to five-month full-time contracts.

Your job will be to carry out various types of tests, write bug (error) reports and track them as they are handled by our staff. You will be reporting to our QA Manager (me!) who will also be assigning you various test tasks. As a tester, you will be going through all areas of the product in order to make sure that everything works as intended and secure the high quality of our products, and thus a high sense of responsibily is a must.

This requires a very systematically and logical approach, while still being pragmatic and able to cope with changing requirements in a dynamic work environment where software configurations and requirements will change often.

You must be able to work both independently and in close collaboration with your colleagues and must be able and willing to communicate fluently with the team. Some basic technical understanding and software skills are needed as well.

We have different types of positions available, ranging from working part-time for a couple of weeks to working full-time for the next approx. five months.

We need you to start ASAP, so do not hesitate to send a short application and resume (CV) to me at oles@ioi.dk, along with any other relevant information (like recommendations and/or documentation of exam results from your latest education).

Thanks,

Ole Steiness
QA Manager, etc.
IO Interactive
Email: oles@ioi.dk

OlyStein
Level 2 - Grain of sand

Re: IO Interactive is looking for game testers (paid positio

Unread post by OlyStein » 30 Nov 2011, 12:36

Thanks for all the applications - we are now looking through the ones we got so far, which is more than enough :-)

To the ones who already sent applications - please be patient, you will all get replies within two weeks.

Thanks,

Ole Steiness
IO Interactive

GnuEN!
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by GnuEN! » 11 Dec 2011, 04:54

Is this position still open for applications?

Regards,
Sebastian Grassmé

Jesper Kondrup
Level 27 - Drooling zombie

Unread post by Jesper Kondrup » 11 Dec 2011, 12:10

OlyStein wrote:Thanks for all the applications - we are now looking through the ones we got so far, which is more than enough :-)

[...]

Ole Steiness
IO Interactive
I would say no :)

OlyStein
Level 2 - Grain of sand

Unread post by OlyStein » 12 Dec 2011, 12:49

Jesper is right, I got the testers I need for IO this time around...

However, we still need an experienced QA Tester for another project. See more at www.ioi.dk under "jobs".