Opportunities with Dhruva Interactive in Bangalore

Peter
Level 4 - Newbie

Opportunities with Dhruva Interactive in Bangalore

Unread post by Peter » 18 Sep 2013, 13:12

Hi

I promised a very friendly and entusiastic recruiter to spread the word on lead programmer opportunities with a fairly good studio in India. Since I am not job hunting at the moment, I am not a candidate myself. Info below.

- Peter

Please find more information about Dhruva Interactive and Bangalore below. It would be a great favor if you could refer me to any of your friends or colleagues who might be interested who might be interested in an opportunity like this.

Now in its 16th year of operation, Dhruva has been working with major global players since its inception and has built unparalleled experience and expertise in developing games and game content across multiple platforms. Dhruva Interactive’ s Console content services division has worked on over 35+ blockbuster games for clients in the global video games industry, including Forza Motorsport Series, Forza Horizon, Star Wars Kinect, Dead Rising 2, EnemyFront, Asterix and Obelix, NFS-Prostreet etc.. They are currently working on multiple unannounced titles.

For more information please visit - www.dhruva.com

Living in Bangalore – Bangalore or now known as Bengaluru was voted the 3rd best city to travel to in 2012 according to Lonely Planet http://www.lonelyplanet.com/india/benga ... cles/76861

Its famously known as the Silicon Valley of India http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley_of_India

Bangalore has a big Expat community and there is a website called interNations which helps connect expats in the city. http://www.internations.org/bangalore-e ... _bangalore

Remuneration: Competitive and performance based bonuses

Benefits provided for people relocating from outside India:

All these benefits will be part of the package of the yearly salary. These are the various things offered. Depending on the requirement the applicant can choose to opt for the ones that he prefers.

Benefits (in addition to the salary)

1. Medical insurance coverage valid in India for you and your spouse during your employment.

2. Car would be provided by the company during your employment.

a. The chauffeur, service & maintenance of the car, road tax and insurance will be paid.

Relocation details

All expenses incurred on relocation expenses have to be supported with relevant bills.

3. Travel

Book Economy class travel for you and your spouse.

4. Passport and Visa Charges

Reimburse the visa fee and the renewal fee for your ‘Indian Employment Visa’.

5. Shipment Charges

Reimburse shipment charges as per the agreed limit.

6. Initial Accommodation

Provide an initial accommodation for up to 2 months for you.

7. Housing Deposit

The housing deposit in India is a maximum of 10 months’ rent. This is refundable on vacating the premise. This should be paid before occupying the premise. You will have to pay deposit for 2 months and the deposit for remaining period up to 8 months will be paid by Dhruva.

8. Real estate agent fee

There are property consultants who will help you in sourcing an accommodation. They charge one month rent as their fee and this will be paid by Dhruva.

Nick Martinelli – www.linkedin.com/pub/nick-martinelli/17/ab1/585 is the Studio Art Director and Erik Egerup – www.linkedin.com/in/erikegerup is their Senior Art Director. They both moved from Europe and love their new lives.

You will be working alongside these industry veterans.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Siddharth Rajmohan
Account Manager

Adventure Recruitment
adventurous careers for games professionals…
+91 9739 846730

+1 (310) 598 - 5880 Direct
+1 (310) 553 - 1900 main

www.linkedin.com/in/siddharthrajmohan

www.linkedin.com/company/adventure-recruitment

www.facebook.com/siddharth.rajmohan

www.facebook.com/adventurerecruitment

www.twitter.com/adventurerecrui

www.adventurerecruitment.com/about/siddharth

AleshaTrail
Level 0 - Null

Re: Opportunities with Dhruva Interactive in Bangalore

Unread post by AleshaTrail » 02 Apr 2014, 13:59

Thanks for posting this job vacancy. Right now i'm working in a reputed company in London and wanted to shift back to india. But my profile is into software developer in java so if you have any vacancy for this profile do let me know. And i read the about the benefits that you provide and was impressed by chauffeur service. Whenever i go for a job change ii look for this facility first.