NA3M Games looking for experienced Unity programmer

EKnudsen
Level 7 - Spellcaster

NA3M Games looking for experienced Unity programmer

Unread post by EKnudsen » 18 Sep 2014, 09:46

NA3M games seeks an experienced full time Unity programmer to be part of our growing company which has several new projects in the pipeline. We operate out of both Copenhagen and Jordan with other satellites around the world in a highly international environment.

Start date: As soon as possible, but flexible for the right candidate.

Who are you?
  • 3+ years professional experience with C# within the games industry
  • 2+ professional experience working in teams
  • 2+ years of professional experience with Unity3D
  • Knowledge on how to take advantage of Unity3D plugIns and external resources
  • Experience with OOP and OOD
  • Relevant work on 2 or more titles for mobile/tablets
Why work for us?
  • A lot of responsibility and influence on the development
  • Work with computer games that strive to make a difference
  • Become part of a growing company with a passion for games
  • A chance to visit and work out of Jordan
Who are NA3M Games

NA3M Games fills a void in Middle East gaming with the creation of leading entertainment by the region, for the region, and the rest of the world. Founded in early 2013, NA3M (New Arabic Media and "yes" in Arabic) is based in Amman, Jordan. Our wide range of global products aren't only entertaining, but incorporate and proudly represent the Arab world. From racing, to education; adventure and competitive games; NA3M's homemade entertainment is dedicated to cultural pride, with international appeal.

Application

Applicants must submit an application, a CV specifying educational level, previous professional roles and responsibilities as well as a list of released games that they have worked on as well as their role on the titles.

If you think you are the right candidate, send an application to hr@na3mgames.com and put “Game programmer application” in the subject.

Web: http://www.na3mgames.com/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/na3m-games

Tommyph1208
Level 0 - Null

Re: NA3M Games looking for experienced Unity programmer

Unread post by Tommyph1208 » 21 Sep 2014, 20:05

Are NA3M open for actually hireing people again, or are we still looking at a "We will hire you through your own company" kind of deal?

EKnudsen
Level 7 - Spellcaster

Unread post by EKnudsen » 21 Sep 2014, 22:25

We are currently looking to grow our company, so not work for hire or hiring through your company.

I hope that answers your question, otherwise please let me know.

Tommyph1208
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by Tommyph1208 » 22 Sep 2014, 10:15

It does, and thank you :)

The reason I ask, is because I have previously applied (a few months back), went and had a talk with Ryan and Gabriela, who both liked me and found me qualified for the position.
However, it turned out that they (at the time) preferred hireing me through my own company, which I would have to first set up.
I had to turn down the position due to this, but would love to apply again, if the terms have changed :)

TelicTech
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by TelicTech » 22 Sep 2014, 10:41

I have team of experienced Unity programmers in my company in Pakistan, and I have the same company in Copenhagen called TelicTech ApS.

TelicTech is pleased to announce that it has started giving outsourcing services to international clients , Our vision is to provide the best outsource services to every client. In a very short span of time TelicTech have build a very good reputation. TelicTech already have the following games under its belt on Google play, Apple IOS and on Windows phone, and more projects are in pipeline and are under construction. Our services include Game Development, Animations, Graphics & Art work & Mobile Applications.

Our Games:

Game play video link http://vimeo.com/100051116

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... logies+ApS

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=4846720567002

We are looking for some outsource game projects if you have any and want us to developed then we will give you the best quote with AAA standard games.We recruit developers according to clients' requirements, place them in our offices in Pakistan, and support their work. Our clients manage their remote developers & designers directly and retain control over software development.

EKnudsen
Level 7 - Spellcaster

Unread post by EKnudsen » 22 Sep 2014, 13:32

@Tommy; no problem.

@TelicTech; we are currently in the process of growing our team and prepare for upcoming projects. At the moment we are not looking to outsource parts of our development.