Freelance Graphic Artist Looking for job/internship

larsdc
Level 0 - Null

Freelance Graphic Artist Looking for job/internship

Unread post by larsdc » 16 Feb 2015, 17:31

Lars Corneliussen
http://www.larsdc.com (cga portfolio for 2015 TAW admission)
larsdc@live.dk
Viborg

Hey my name is lars Corneliussen im an aspiring 2d artist. I have been working my "beep" off the past 2 years to change my carrer path from a Mility grunt to a graphic artist, been single handedly trying to get good enough for an internships, and i now feel that im atleast of a calibere where i can toss my portfolio out there.

Im searching for anything from a hired position to a internship, to a freelance worker on smaller projects. I just want the experience.

And im not affraid of digging into new programs (Im actually looking forward to it)

So if you belive you can use a person who will work his "beep" off, dnt hesitate to contact me.

with kind regards Lars

DennisJensen
Level 9 - Conjurer

Re: Freelance Graphic Artist Looking for job/internship

Unread post by DennisJensen » 17 Feb 2015, 17:58

Hey Lars,

I think it looks good.

Do you have any work experience? Or education related to games?

You are applying for TAW, how does that fit with a internship/job?
Dennis Jensen - Co-Founder, Technical Director at 2nd Studio
2nd Studio - Game Art Outsourcing & Indie games
Dennis@2ndstudio.com

larsdc
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by larsdc » 17 Feb 2015, 21:00

hey Dennis

Excellent Question, and i gotta be frankly, I dnt think ill get in. I mean i know my portfolio is "ok" but i have seen people with greater Portfolios get turned down. Their selection process is extremely requring, and if i should fail at the test, because of a bad day, i wont get in. then ill be without purpose for 19 months Id much prefere to be proactive, and explore any and every possibility beforehand instead of just hoping for every thing to go well

case 1 I get in, id obviusly attend. Seeing as it is one of the greatest cga classes in europe. I am still offering 7 months of free laboring :)

case 2 I do not get in, I will atleast be able to work for 19 months

larsdc
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by larsdc » 09 Mar 2015, 02:51

oh gosh didnt even realise you were asking if i had any experience, im affraid not. i been so madly focused on learning to draw that my main goal. has been design and idear development, thats why i offer myself for grabs for slave wages, or even just for the experience