Let us start Indie

WishPotato
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Let us start Indie

Unread post by WishPotato » 23 Feb 2015, 15:03

[unpaid]
Hello there, and thanks for giving your time to read this.

My name is Jacob and is 22 years old. I am currently studying at Aalborg University, Copenhagen campus as Medialogy on 4th semester. I have for the last generation been wanting to develop games and go indie and feels now is the time. I see game development the best way for me to express and to tell the stories I got, the best possible way. Games has been a part of my life for as long as I remember and always wanted to develop them myself.

My personal skills in development lies in Unity3D C# Programming a bit of Visual Scripting in Unreal Engine 4, Lore and the process of game development, from a early prototype to a finished product. I like to work with development for computers and consoles. I have a broad set of skills but I am too impatient and my skills is far from amazing when making art or music for games. This is where I hope to find the "missing link" for joining me in going Indie, all the way from the bottom. I already have worked out some ideas that can be started, but I am open for other ideas that we can start up as the first game.

Are you the person that wanna join me, or simply want to know some more about me, PM me or contact me by my email: wish92jfn@hotmail.com
And let us start Indie

WishPotato
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Re: Let us start Indie

Unread post by WishPotato » 23 Feb 2015, 18:31

"[unpaid]" in the meaning of, I do not give a payment, but we earn our money from what we develop. Incase it might have sound confusing.

WishPotato
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Re: Let us start Indie

Unread post by WishPotato » 20 Apr 2015, 18:30

I am still in look for a few more, both programmers and 3D artist.