Start-up company looking for 2D artist ("unpaid")

The Architect
Level 0 - Null

Start-up company looking for 2D artist ("unpaid")

Unread post by The Architect » 21 Oct 2015, 21:43

Hi,

I've just recently entered the world of CEO's (what a dark and powerful place that is..), albeit for a one-man start-up company (a venture that has but one upside - company Christmas parties become amazingly cheap!)

Before I can start a proper game production I need to look for funds, and to support and improve that process, I need an initial graphical design. For these reasons I am now looking for a talented/creative/ambitious 2D artist to provide an initial graphic design to complement the game design and game applications. The first "employment"period will be relatively short, and will not hold any pay, but compensation would be possible, if the applications are successful.

I have 10+ years of experience within analogue- and digital game production, and have so far worked as game designer, project manager, game writer, which means I have a broad experience and understanding of all facets of game production.

I hope to hear from some talented and adventurous artists - and don't be afraid to contact me if you are just the least bit interested. I do expect that getting people on-board will require a bit of talking/convincing/coffee :-)

/The Architect

mariquilla
Level 0 - Null

Re: Start-up company looking for 2D artist ("unpaid")

Unread post by mariquilla » 24 Oct 2015, 13:38

Hi I feel interested about your project can you write your email to talk better about that?

The Architect
Level 0 - Null

Re: Start-up company looking for 2D artist ("unpaid")

Unread post by The Architect » 26 Oct 2015, 10:55

Hi mariquilla,

You can write to me at the.magic.garden.99@gmail.com

Best regards,
T.A.