Business idea - Tablet game pilot

Bumblebee
Level 0 - Null

Business idea - Tablet game pilot

Unread post by Bumblebee » 07 Dec 2015, 00:05

I have been working up a business idea for a while together with a couple of friends. The business model involves a tablet game but has multiple revenue streams.

We have presented the idea and the business model to various potential business partners/investors. Our concept has been met with interest and we have been requested to prove the viability through a pilot version of the tablet game to reduce the uncertainty of a potential investment.

None of us are game developers by any standards and all of us have too demanding day jobs to be able to spend the required time to learn. Consequently we are looking for somebody with the ability to work up a pilot version of the tablet game.

It is a piece of work that will be paid for. Nevertheless, we would prefer to find someone who shares our enthusiasm for the idea in joining the start-up down the line IF it turns out to be successful.

It would be convenient if you are based in the vicinity of Copenhagen.

Please reply if this has caught your interest.

Kind regards,
Mads

memorycard71
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Re: Business idea - Tablet game pilot

Unread post by memorycard71 » 10 Dec 2015, 14:55

Kan jeg få nogen kontakt oplysninger?

Bumblebee
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by Bumblebee » 11 Dec 2015, 17:46

Hi memorycard71

I sent my private email to your inbox.

Pls let me know if haven't got it.

Cheers,
Mads

SimonMillard
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by SimonMillard » 14 Dec 2015, 15:13

Hej Bumblebee,

Har i fundet hvad i ledte efter? Ellers kan jeg måske være behjælpelig. Jeg bor dog pt. ikke i Danmark, men jeg er der over julen og med jævne mellemrum, hvis i har lyst til at mødes.

Mvh. Simon

Bumblebee
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by Bumblebee » 14 Dec 2015, 16:11

Hej Simon

Vi har fået nogle interesserede og meget interessante henvendelser, som jeg glæder mig til at følge op på..

Ikke desto mindre kan det altid betale sig at lede videre :-)

Jeg har sendt min private email til din personlige in-box så du kan tage direkte kontakt.

Mange hilsner,
Mads (aka Bumblebee)