VR/Virtual Reality + Unity 3D tech assistance

theisdinesen
Level 0 - Null

VR/Virtual Reality + Unity 3D tech assistance

Unread post by theisdinesen » 15 Feb 2016, 11:42

Hi out here

We're a small team who've made a hardcore 3D FPS multiplayer game in Unity 3D focusing on gameplay over polygons, merging the concepts of The Hunger Games, The Running Man and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Check it at http://www.solomgames.com.

Anyway, that's not the important part here: We would love to see if we could make a VR version of the game - but we don't know how - do you?
Our status is:
* We regard the game as done
* It's done in Unity 3D
* It's running on Mac and PC
What we're looking for:
* A person who've experience in bringing a normal screen title to the VR environment

If you're such a person, please let me know and we can take an informal 1 hour meeting to look at where the project is and what it would take to migrate it into virtual reality. Based on that meeting we can assess how big the project is and thus how it would be payed.

My contact details are:
Theis Dinesen
theis@idda.dk
2323 0818

ZeroHero
Level 36 - Tron

Re: VR/Virtual Reality + Unity 3D tech assistance

Unread post by ZeroHero » 15 Feb 2016, 14:20

Hej Theis,

Jeg arbejder for et firma i London (www.HappyFinish.com), hvor vi arbejder med VR.
Vi har blandt andet lavet en del VR projekter i Unity for en del store klienter.
Der findes efterhaanden ret mange VR platforme i dag, saa har I taenkt paa en speciel platform som I vil bruge?
Vi har erfaring med baade Oculus Rift, GearVR, Google Cardboard etc.

PM gerne til mig!

Med venlig hilsen,
Soren