If you're passionate about gaming, comics and animation, and if you want to produce meaningful content that touches the hearts of audiences around from the globe, come join Amazu Media!
- Gameplay development for an upcoming game
- Prototyping, implementation of features and QA
- Overseeing playtesting sessions with target audiences
- Delivery of a bug-free product with great amount of polish
- Build tools to expand engine (i.e. tools for artists)
- At least 2 years of experience with professional game development
- Have shipped at least one game, 2 or more being a huge plus
- Be able to work from our office in Søborg
- Be motivated and self-driven, and able to adapt to the company's culture
Amazu Media is the company behind Light Apprentice, the Comic GameBook that mixes 2D and 3D graphics in a seamless experience in which you influence the course of the story, engage in turn-based challenges and change the destiny of the world. The game is currently available on iOS, Android and on Steam.
We're looking to expand our portfolio with other boundary-breaking, engaging experiences, and would love to hear if you'd like to join us.
You can reach us at us at:
Please send us your cover letter and CV along with links to previous works.
For more information, visit:
Looking forward to hearing from you!