- Test the different tasks implemented during the sprint.
- Test and help improve our production pipelines and tools.
- Automate the game build pipeline.
- Manage, support, and maintain different development tools used during production.
- Provide assistance to the programming and production teams.
- Prior experience in the video-games industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Perforce experience is a plus.
- Experience working with a game engine is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
- Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
- Able to follow direction and accept criticism.
- Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
- Passion for computer games.
- Sense of humour.
- Experience with RPG systems.
- RPG aficionado (bonus points if you’ve played any of our games).
- A chance to work with passionate people in an international environment.
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on a popular RPG franchise.
- A chance to have your voice heard, directly influence the game, and be more than just another cog in a big machine.
Send a Cover Letter, CV/Resume and Portfolio (or link) to JOBS@LOGICARTISTS.COM
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
About Logic Artists:
Logic Artists is an independent game development studio located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We develop games for PC. Logic Artists was founded in 2011 by a group of Game Design students and with a successful Kickstarter campaign under our belt, we have published several games including the two titles in our leading franchise of tactical historical RPG’s; Expeditions: Conquistador & Expeditions: Viking.