We are an awesome team producing an even more awesome open world 2.5d puzzle platformer and we need an animator to join our team to make it become even more awesome.
Is that you?
We need you to; rig and animate unique creatures and machines.
Create looping game play animations and scripted scenes in engine.
Integrating animations into Unity.
Contribute to the production with any unforeseen skills you might have.
- Previous Animation experience.
- Game development experience.
- Experience with rigging and skinning. .
- Candidates must have mastery of appropriate toolsets, primarily 3D Studio Max.
- Knowledge of current production technologies and their relevant application.
- Experience with stylized characters, machines and environmental details.
- Must be able to collaborate with artists, designers, and programmers on process, limitations and specifications.
- Detail-oriented and efficient, high self-motivation and initiative.
- Great personality and not afraid to have a voice on all parts of the production.
- Experience with Integrating animations into Unity.
Any applicant must be able to show an extensive portfolio of current and past work, demonstrating a strong understanding of emotion, weight, timing and silhouette, and examples of both character, creature and environmental animation.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Please send application, CV and portfolio our way asap to Jacob@octato.dk
Take a look at www.octato.dk to get a snippet of the Airhead universe.