You must have experience managing creative and passionate people with very diverse backgrounds and mindsets. You should have high standards and a good understanding of project management tools and game development processes.
- Prepare and maintain development schedules, project plans, and budgets.
- Manage both internal and external development teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and partners, ensuring timely and clear communication on all elements of development.
- Establish a productive and communicative working environment.
- Identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule, and project goals.
- Keep all project documentation up-to-date.
- Recommend and implement new processes where needed.
- Frequent travel is required.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Minimum 1 shipped PC or console title.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
- Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
- Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
- Passion for computer games.
- Sense of humour.
- Experience with Agile Development processes and tools (Scrum, Confluence, etc.).
- Experience with project management software (TFS, Confluence, OneNote, Jira).
- Project Management training and certification.
- Knowledge and love of roleplaying games.
- A chance to work with passionate people in an international environment.
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Lunch deal.
- An exciting chance to work on a popular and growing RPG franchise.
- A chance to have your voice heard, directly influence the game, and be more than just another cog in a big machine.
Logic Artists is an independent game development studio located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We develop hard core roleplaying games for PC and consoles with a loyal and passionate fanbase. Logic Artists was founded in 2011, and has become one of the largest game development studios in Denmark. We have published several games including our critically acclaimed historical RPG’s Expeditions: Conquistador and Expeditions: Viking, and we are currently working with THQ Nordic on the next Expeditions game, and with Larian Studios on the next installment of their beloved Divinity franchise, Divinity: Fallen Heroes.