What is Lulu Lab?
Lulu Lab is an impact start-up, developing educational games on taboo topics to make it easier to speak out loud about even the difficult things! Our first educational game Lulu’s Journey is about menstrual hygiene co-created with girls (and boys) in Kenya and is currently being implemented in various locations. We will now be developing additional game levels on other sexual and reproductive health topics such as sexual rights, pregnancy and related topics, and we are busy - and furthermore developing a prototype on an educational game on mental health co-created with Danish High School students.
- Be part of a small but dedicated team.
- Make smaller features for our edtech games.
- Update current game-levels.
- Stay updated with the latest tech and game dev trends.
- Some experience developing games in Unity 3D with C#;
- Knowledge on how to build games on other platforms than Unity.
- Knowledge of game design.
- Interested in creating educational games.
- Interest in making a difference for our users - whether in Kenya or in Denmark.
- A person who speaks tech and gaming as your mother language.
- A problem solver.
- A communicator in English, written and spoken. Danish is more than welcome too.
- A team player with a structured approach.
- An interest in adding something unique to our team.
An internship in a fast-growing startup with international ambitions, and fun and meaningful projects. Work with our happy little Lulu Lab family; a skilled game developer, a partnership & innovation manager and a visual designer.
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: ASAP