We are looking for a full-time senior learning game designer to work across our companies Serious Games Interactive and Gametools, where we de develop game-based solutions both analogue and digital. Over the years we have won 20+ awards, developed +250 games and we work with companies like Maersk, WHO and Børneriget but also a myriad of other organisations.
You work independently, systematic and structured as we give a lot of responsibility. We work in an informal and agile structure in a cross-disciplinary team.
You should have a relevant background (both education and experience) but can come at this from a learning, game, psychology or change focus but the key is to understand that we don’t just make games and learning. We make impact and that goes before and beyond anything else in our thinking. This is the first question we will always ask – what should it do?
What are we looking for?
* People Oriented – embrace people (users, customers, team members) and intuitively understand how they click.
* Play Maker – own the ball and make sure everyone play ball together to achieve impact.
* Hands On – get things out through your fingers in sketches and mock-ups
* Experience – have developed a handful of learning and game experiences.
* Communication – you communicate your ideas both in writing and speaking.
* We have a preference for people with good Danish skills, and you should also be fluent in English.
Why work for us?
* Work on interesting cross-disciplinary projects where games are used for more than entertainment.
* A great place to grow! We are a small, and with a number of different projects to work and learn from.
* A workplace where we are always ready to ask for help, support our colleagues, and share our knowledge.
* A friendly international team with a nice central Copenhagen office.
We are serious about what impact games can have on learning and change. We see games as a powerful language that can shape the world. It has many dialects and with 10+ years of experience, we master them all.
Working place: Copenhagen Ø, Denmark (relocation required)
Join us in our team of around 12 people in our shared office at Østerbro with two companies that keep the start-up spirit alive.
Starting date: From 1. February 2020
Application deadline: 12. January 2020
Apply: Please send your application and résumé to email@example.com (Danish or English)
Serious Games Interactive
Viborggade 70, 4. floor
Web: www.seriousgames.net and www.gametools.dk
For more information contact CEO Simon Egenfeldt-Nielsen at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 45 3332 3600