Hi, my name is Jesper Rasmussen, I've been a game developer since 2002.
Over the years I have worked on many different game projects, on all levels of the stack: from low level C/C++ and shaders to AI, UI, game prototypes and server side tools.
My key strength are: prototyping, game play, AI, optimization, physics and algorithms.
I am a creative problem solver, and I have a strong academic background in AI and robotics.
- Languages: C#, C++, C, Danish and English
- Middlewares: Unity & GameMaker
- Platforms: mobile & desktop
Some of the projects I've been involved in:
- "WHAT THE GOLF?" (IGN mobile GOTY 2019): Optimization, load times, bug fixing, leaderboards, etc.
- Maintaining and developing the Unity Editor for Unity Technologies.
- The acclaimed IOS game "Raid Leader".
Note: I am looking for paid contract work - not partnership etc.
I prefer to work remotely from my home i Søborg, but we can have daily skype and weekly face-to-face meetings (if near Copenhagen).
Phone: 51 90 95 15
Full resumé: https://www.linkedin.com/in/repsej/