We are looking for a 2D artist to join our new children's game project as soon as possible.
Your job will be to define the art style of the game together with the game designer and subsequently create all assets for the game. Other projects - concept level or pre-defined - might also land on your plate.
Skills & Experience
- Talent with simple, colorful 2D art style
- Artistically versatile and creative
- Ready to learn new things
- Ready to share your knowledge
- Open to working with an iterative process
- Ability to conceptualize as well as work within a predefined art style
- Experience with sprite sheets
- Experience with 3D graphics and 3D rendering
- UI/UX experience
Send a short application with link to portfolio (or any questions you might have) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Be Dragons is located in Copenhagen, but working remotely might also be an option.