Are you passionate about building 3D graphics tools for high-end rendering?
Do you want to help drastically increase throughput by automating 3D content production?
At Cylindo we’re bringing 3D product visualization to global brands and retailers in a photorealistic and easy fashion. Retailers see a huge uplift in sales by utilizing Cylindos 3D visualization technology, and use cases are increasing. We have an exciting and aggressive product roadmap within content production, content distribution, 3D delivery automation, 3D rendering optimization and AR.
We are looking for a 3D Graphics Engineer to join our Copenhagen team. You will be part of our highly skilled development team who is leading the optimization and improvement of our 3D pipeline, which spans multiple areas and technologies. You are experienced making 3D graphics tools and techniques and are able to analyze & develop scalable systems.
What you will be doing
- Research and implement new 3D graphics tools and techniques
- Design and build systems for automatic 3D content creation and rendering
- Solution architecture to define best possible approach for what the business need
- Work closely with product management and development leadership to build the best possible solutions
- Communicate improvements to product management and internal users
- Analyze and improve upon existing systems
- Create unit and integration tests
- 4+ years of experience in developing high performing applications
- Expert in building 3D graphics tools and techniques
- Experience with computer vision
- Bonus points for experience in 3D Studio Max and After Effects
- Bonus points for experience with distributed applications/backends and major design patterns
What we offer
- A chance to work with very smart people who are passionate about changing the world
- Aggressively growing global product company working with the largest retailers and brands in the world
- Competitive compensation with benefits, and great company culture
Working at Cylindo
Cylindo is a global organization with offices in Europe and North America. You’ll be working with passionate and smart people in an informal environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and comprehensive career development plans. Get to know us at http://www.cylindo.com/about and feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.
Place of work: At our office in Copenhagen
How to apply: Where you’ve been is relevant. But where you want to go and what you believe you can do for Cylindo is what we’re eager to hear about. Please tell us about that, as well as including your CV. Apply to email@example.com with the topic line ”3D Graphics Engineer”.