We are looking for a sharp-minded C++/UE4 blueprint programmer to join our amazing team in the heart of Copenhagen.
We are currently working on a multiplayer game called First Class Trouble.
First Class Trouble is an asymmetric multiplayer game that blends cooperation and deception as players try to figure out who they can trust as they fight to survive aboard the luxury space cruise-liner, ISS Alithea, that has had an A.I. uprising. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m_CQ2_LjCY&t=3s
· Assist with backend features such as player profile, character customization etc.
· Program and Implement UI Interfaces
· Communicate and work close together with our current programmers
· Experience with UE4
· Experience with UE4’s Blueprint System (preferable 1+ year)
· Understanding of network programming
· Experience with C++ language
· Good knowledge of game design
· Basic knowledge of user experience
· Great motivation and desire to work with a creative team
· Understanding of UE4 code architecture
· Good understanding of UI in video games
· Relevant education in the field
· Ability to receive feedback and collaborate with others to come up with viable solutions for programming issues
· Experience with Perforce, Slack & Discord
Start as soon as possible.
To apply, send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or feel free to call +45 20710582 if you have questions regarding the position.
For further information