[Position is filled]
We are looking for a 3D artist to join Flashbulb Games on site in our office in Copenhagen.
Your mission will be to create engaging content in close co-operation with designers and engineers. Specifically we are looking for an addition to the Trailmakers team, who will help create new ingame assets. This will primarily be new mechanical blocks but also environment assets and possibly characters. Trailmakers is live on multiple platforms, so an understanding of the technical limitations and requirements for game art creation across multiple platforms is appreciated.
• Ability to create an asset from idea to final game asset.
• Ability to understand and follow technical direction.
• Experienced in the creation and use of textures, normal maps and low poly modelling for games.
• High work ethics and ability to work independently when needed.
• Experience in these 3D applications: 3ds Max/Blender, Unity.
• Advanced photoshop user (2D skills are also appreciated).
For everyone, we value
• A large dose of self-motivation
• That you are caring, passionate, and a nice person to be around and work with
• That you share our love for video games
Start: ASAP - we will start reviewing applications on August 28th 2020.
Flashbulb is a small startup studio with big ambitions founded in 2016 and primarily working on Trailmakers: a creative multiplayer construction game where players can build vehicles of all sorts to overcome obstacles in a big world.
Learn more about Trailmakers at www.trailmakers.com
We strive to make Flashbulb an awesome place to work. We promise that we are in fact very nice to work with, and we are laser focused on only hiring other nice people. We work out of our freshly renovated offices in the very center of Copenhagen.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply regardless of your color, gender, religion etc.