We are looking for an engineer to join us. Your mission will be to develop and maintain Flashbulb’s internal quality and integrity tools to ensure a smooth build pipeline and help out with general IT issues when needed.
On a day to day level, you will work in close cooperation with the game teams to support the game creation and improve our pipelines and build processes. As build-release engineer you will write and maintain scripts that automate processes to increase productivity and reduce manual errors. You will also act as technical support for various aspects of game development including source control and network infrastructure.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system
- Developing and managing continuous integration system
- Improving build performance
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes
- Maintaining source control branches
- Providing Perforce support for the game teams
- Technical game publishing tasks
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process
You will work closely with Flashbulbs backend developer, Rasmus, who is also responsible for the required training.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- Experience writing scripts (C# would be best)
- Experience with build automation (Jenkins would be best)
- Experience with source control (Perforce would be best)
Nice to haves
- A love for tinkering with hardware
- Experience with Unity
- Game development experience
- C++ development experience
Flashbulb always look for people with the ability to self manage and prioritize tasks. Also a positive attitude and a love for games is appreciated.
At Flashbulb you will be a part of a team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
Start Date: ASAP (we are flexible for the right candidate)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org