Who are we
We are looking for you to join our small indie team at GetAGame Studio. You will work with the team on our game PandaBall, released for PS4 in late 2019. The next big 2.0 update inkludes some big new features and the opportunity to make your mark on these new features, both in gameplay and in game design, as well as the overall feel of the game. Be part of the upcoming releases for PS5, Steam and Nintendo Switch.
We are located in Silkeborg, downtown, and is looking for someone inside driving range – to be part of the day to day development in person – with the rest of the team.
Who are you
We are looking for a programmer with Unity knowledge and;
• Experience with Unity 3D as a programmer
• Advanced in writing and understanding C#
• Knowledge about database setup, working with Azure
• Work independently and takes responsibility for own tasks
• A burning passion and inner fire to create games
• Ready to do what it takes to learn and meet our milestones on time
No problem if your a newly graduate in a relevance field, as long as you have experience working in Unity and is ready to learn and take on responsibility.
• Office space with complete setup
• Fun and challenging work environment and tasks
• Great influence on tasks and great freedom
• Being part of making and releasing on PlayStation 4 & 5, Nintendo Switch and Steam
• Practical experience with game developement and a foot inside the industry
• Participation in different gaming event, domestic and international
If this sounds like something for you, please send us a, short motivational application, portfolio, possibly your CV and anything else you believe, is relevant to us at email@example.com, (subject: Unity Programmer).
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and the first interview is online, the second will be located at our studio.
If you have any questions regarding this, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to hear from you