Invisible Walls is looking for a Backend Programmer

Squall_dk
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Invisible Walls is looking for a Backend Programmer

Unread post by Squall_dk » 10 Nov 2020, 13:37

We are looking for a backend programmer to join our amazing team in the heart of Copenhagen.
We have just signed with an international publisher and are currently working on a multiplayer game called First Class Trouble.

First Class Trouble is an asymmetric multiplayer game that blends cooperation and deception as players try to figure out who they can trust, while fighting to survive aboard the luxury space cruise-liner, ISS Alithea, that has had an A.I. uprising. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m_CQ2_LjCY&t=3s

Responsibilities

Be responsible of backend features such as Analytics, Player Profile features, Ranking system, Leaderboards, Matchmaking etc. Communicate and work close together with our current programmers

Experience required
• Experience with C++ language
• Experience with UE4
• Good knowledge of game design
• Great motivation and desire to work with a creative team

Advantages
• Experience working with Node Js
• Experience working with Python
• Experience with UE4’s Blueprint System
• Understanding of network programming
• Understanding of UE4 code architecture
• Good understanding of UI in video games
• Relevant education in the field
• Ability to receive feedback and collaborate with others to come up with viable olutions for programming issues
• Experience with Perforce & Slack

Practical
Start as soon as possible.
To apply, send us your CV and portfolio to info@invisiblewalls.co or feel free to call +45 20710582 if you have questions regarding the position.
For further information
https://www.invisiblewalls.co/

Peter Jepsen
Level 0 - Null

Re: Invisible Walls is looking for a Backend Programmer

Unread post by Peter Jepsen » 13 Nov 2020, 07:53

Hej

Jeg sendte dig mit CV via mail, som du angav i meddelelsen. Jeg har ventet på et svar i flere dage. Sig mig, er jeg en kamp for dig? Jeg arbejder i øjeblikket som redaktør for et sted med spil her.