Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join our team in Aarhus.
As a Gameplay Engineer at Kiloo, you will be working in a dynamic and dedicated game team with experienced colleagues.
Together with your team, you will be responsible for developing new gameplay features in Unity 3D for our games. In addition to gameplay, development tasks will also include implementing User Interfaces (based on designs), internal systems, SDKs, tools, backend integration, and optimizing existing gameplay features.
You will be an important part of contributing to ideas and scoping game features, tasks and development together with the rest of the team.
Your professional competences include:
- Strong knowledge of the Unity3D game engine and C# programming language
- Gameplay development experience (systems, animation, collision, movement etc.)
- An eye for visual appeal and a sense of how to make gameplay feel good in the hands of the user
- You have a good understanding of OOP and creating robust and reusable code
- You can both turn ideas into prototypes fast, as well as be attentive to detail and work to deliver the best quality possible when required
- You have studied Computer Science with a focus on game development or you have experience from the game development industry or similar
- You have strong spoken and written English skills
- Shipped F2P games for mobile (iOS/Android) developed in Unity3D
- Shader programming and visual FX knowledge
- Experience with developing native web/html5 games (not using Unity3D)
- You love games!
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, and you can also work independently
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a very dedicated game team
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form on our website: https://www.kiloogames.com/jobs/gameplay-engineer/
Looking forward to hearing from you!