You will be our main point of contact when engaging with the community on Discord and other social media.
Our ideal candidate has great communication skills. You should be a ‘people person’ with great social skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of Flashbulb and manage all community communications.
- Moderate, help, and grow the community around our games.
- Align with the dev team and marketing around messages, campaigns, and events.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts in cooperation with marketing.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and help QA get to the bottom of issues that the community finds.
- Monitor and report on feedback and reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Find new ways to engage the community and experiment to figure out what works.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience in fields that relates to the requested tasks
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series or writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance, churn etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to analyze website/forum traffic and community engagement metrics
- This is a full time position and can be done remote until it is safe to come back into the office.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects, and to do so we need more people. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org