- Fluent English speaker with strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a social media and influencer marketing role, ideally creating and managing campaigns / publishing of games.
- An interest for media relations, social media, influencer marketing or community management.
- Understanding of the video games media landscape
- Focused, able to prioritize tasks based on timeliness
- Interested in video games, news and trends.
- Strategizing, planning and executing exciting social media campaigns across our games, as well as taking ownership of Flashbulb’s own social media presence.
- Managing social media and influencer marketing projects campaigns and coordinating with the Community and performance marketing management.
- Managing relationships with content creators and key stakeholders for influencer marketing campaigns, mostly on YouTube and Twitch.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to create and implement publishing plans and schedules.
- Connecting with new content creators, as well as doing research and maintaining our internal lists.
- Social media tracking, reporting of key metrics.
- Attending major international and local industry events, learning about trends and making connections with people, supporting our client presence as needed, when it is safe to do so again.
- Like everyone else on the team - help out where it is needed.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects, and to do so we need more people. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org