- Developing and improving the player profile backend
- Matchmaking between players
- Optimizing and improving server code
- Integrating with Steam, Xbox, and Playstation backends and profile systems
- Staying up to date with latest trends and technological advancements
- Helping teammates solve problems on a day to day basis for the good of the company
- Write, review and take responsibility for technical documentation as you develop
- Game programming experience
- Experience with building scalable multiplayer backend solutions
- Experience with console development and integration
We use Perforce for version control and Jenkins on the build server.
This is a full time position and can be done remote until it is safe to come back into the office.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects, and to do so we need more people. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to email@example.com