GenNarrator is designed to unfold deeply interactive, character-driven stories. In these stories, the player has complete freedom to interact with whomever she wants, however she wants and whenever she wants, in a world inhabited by characters which behave emotionally and socially like real people. The stories spring from the player’s actions as she and the characters collaborate and compete to achieve their individual goals. As no two stories ever unfold the same, every player’s experience is unique, making her the true main character of the story.
The design and concept of GenNarrator has matured over several years and 3 R&D projects at Aalborg University, each demonstrating Proof-of-Concept. In January 2021 we finished development of a tech-demo showcasing the GenNarrator AI.
GenNarrator represents an ideal fit for the market opportunities arising as the video game industry transitions from 1-time payment to GaaS and live ops business models. We are committed to making the most of these opportunities and are in continued dialogue with experienced investors and publishers.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join us as CTO and possibly co-founder.
- Creative freedom within your areas of expertise
- An informal yet focused work environment
- A company culture dedicated to personal and professional growth
- The opportunity to shape the company from the very beginning
We expect you are
- Passionate about start-ups
- Taking the lead within your areas of responsibility
- OK with failing – and able to learn when you do
- Well structured
You have experience with some or all of the following
- Goal Oriented Action Planning
- A* algorithm
- Unit testing / Integration testing
- Procedural generation
- Machine Learning
Position can be remote work or at our office in Aalborg. We will pay for occasional travel.
Link to job posting: https://thehub.io/jobs/602f01f223978d060b7322b8
For more information feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com