Are you a visual storyteller with a desire to bring quality game experiences to a global audience? If you answered with an enthusiastic, "yes!!!", then read on to see if you might be our next Cinematic Artist.
As Cinematic Artist you will implement story elements directly into our games to deliver meaningful experiences that completely engage our players.
You will work closely with the story and art teams to implement the defined vision and quality expectations for the games we develop.
- Participate in the creation of story elements and concepts developed with the team
- Ensure a positive overall user experience in our games through the implementation of story elements via Unity (cut-scenes, camera angles, lighting, character blocking/movement, etc.)
- Implement the storytelling elements to ensure consistent and coherent character integration that seamlessly compliments all other game elements
- Collaborate with key team members including, Lead Level Designer, UI Designer, Art Director, Lead Programmer, - QA Lead and Producer, among others to ensure all of the above
- Own the final cinematic experience for our players
- Develop small animations and build on existing assets to ensure cinematic excellence
- Minimum of one year visual storytelling experience as a 3D artist/animator, game designer or creative designer in relevant entertainment field
- Art and animation skills
- Ability to adapt and evolve creative plans to address feedback
- Solid collaboration and project management skills
- A passion for creating quality player experiences
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the design process including level flow, engagement, structure, pacing, environmental storytelling, testing, etc.
- Experience working with a game engine, such as Unity and SVN a major plus
- Knowledge of mobile F2P games another plus
- Thrive in high paced environments with a sharp eye for detail and can gladly take initiative
This position is onsite and immediately available in our Copenhagen Office. Follow the link to apply: https://tactile.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=99