We’re looking for a talented Production Coordinator who thrives in working in a creative environment and working with clients.
The job consists of planning and tracking all concept art projects in the house in close corporation with the head of productions. Usually, we have 4-8 projects running at the same time.
You have 2-3 years of experience in project coordination in the creative industry preferably with experience from game development.
You have experience in the work for hire business and have good communication skills and experience in client service. You have know-how of concept art and the creation of illustrations.
Your job will consist of
- Coordinating many concept art projects at the same time
- Making sure projects are running smoothly and staying within schedule and budget.
- Communicate with clients, maintaining our excellent service
- Making breakdowns and schedules of the briefs together with project lead artists.
- Booking and tracking of jobs.
Your core skills are
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally in English
- Experience in game development and game production.
- Project management and tracking skills. You know how to handle project management systems.
- Solid service skills, you know what it takes to keep happy clients.
- Great social interaction skills and a good team player.
- You know which games a hot and not.
We offer a great working environment in a creative company, with friendly colleagues, located in the heart of Copenhagen and with advancement possibilities.
Mood is one of the leading visual development studios in the game industry and we’re growing. Our work usually consists of creating concept art and design illustrations for game development studios.
Our clients include some of the biggest in the video game industry, including Guerilla Games, Sony Santa Monica, Zenimax, Ubisoft, LEGO, and Naughty Dog. We have a great track record having worked on high-profile projects like God of War, Hitman, The Division 2, Just Cause, and The Last of us 2 – and many more not yet revealed.
Employment: full-time with start as soon as possible.
Work place: Jorcks Passage A, 1. sal. 1162 København K
Please send the application to:
Frederik Fusager, e-mail: email@example.com