Your mission will be to create engaging content in close co-operation with designers and engineers. Specifically we are looking for an addition to the Trailmakers team, who will help build new worlds and create the ingame assets. This will be a combination of new mechanical blocks as well as environment assets and possibly characters. Trailmakers is live on multiple platforms, so an understanding of the technical limitations and requirements for game art creation across multiple platforms is appreciated.
- Ability to create an asset from idea to final game asset.
- Ability to understand and follow technical direction.
- Experience in the creation and use of textures, normal maps and low poly modelling for games.
- High work ethics and ability to work independently when needed.
- Experience in these 3D applications: 3ds Max/Blender, Unity.
- Advanced photoshop user (2D skills are also appreciated).
- A large dose of self-motivation
- That you are caring, passionate, and a nice person to be around and work with
- That you share our love for video games
Flashbulb is a small startup studio with big ambitions founded in 2016. We are now 21 employees and we are planning to grow over the next year.
We strive to make Flashbulb an awesome place to work. We promise that we are in fact very nice to work with, and we are laser focused on only hiring other nice people. We work out of our freshly renovated offices in the very center of Copenhagen, and we have great plans for the future.
Please send your application to email@example.com
We encourage you to apply regardless of your color, gender, religion etc.
We currently have two games in production.
Trailmakers which is out on PC, Xbox, and Playstation. The plan is to support Trailamers with more content and improvements over the next years.
Rubber Bandits - a wacky 1-4 player brawler. Still unreleased.