You will be our voice towards the community on Discord and other social media. So if you are a gaming enthusiast with experience with community management and SoMe, you should get in touch.
Flashbulb is a growing game studio based in Copenhagen. We currently have one game in the market and one in development. We make games for all platforms and maintain contact with our players on several different channels – you will be a key player in this relationship.
At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, with the shared goal of providing players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
- Moderate, help, and grow the community around our games
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts in cooperation with the marketing team
- Align with the dev team and marketing lead around messages, campaigns, and events
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and help QA get to the bottom of issues that the community finds
- Find new ways to engage the community and experiment to figure out what works
- Experience in fields that relates to the requested tasks – SoMe & Experience in building and/or running community initiatives
- Ability to work strategically with community management and SoMe
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to analyze website/forum traffic and community engagement metrics
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org