You will be an integral part of the team optimizing the existing codebase and developing new ways of improving what we have in co-operation with the rest of our team.
- Maintain and optimize existing rendering systems.
- Meet deadlines and produce high quality code.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Implementing new rendering solutions, based on the given guidelines.
- 2+ years of experience as a graphics programmer or strong personal background.
- GPU/CPU optimization is nothing new for you.
- Knowledge of rendering techniques and object oriented programming is required.
- Good communication skills, responsibility and dedication for work will be helpful.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Pension Plan.
- Health insurance.
- Catered lunch.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation / year.
- Fantastic colleagues.
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever-growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects and we are moving fast with our next title Rubber Bandits, and to do so we need more people. Currently we are 24, and we are planning to grow. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org