We need game testers for Splash King's Tournament!

petersenjmp
Level 2 - Grain of sand

We need game testers for Splash King's Tournament!

Unread post by petersenjmp » 17 Jul 2021, 09:08

Hello Everybody,

We are about to launch Splash King's Tournament on Steam:

-and we need as many game testers as possible from the EU region (at least 10) to play at the same time in order to test the game thoroughly.

All testers will receive a steam key after game testing to get the game for free upon launch in appreciation for your time.

We ask that you join a 1 hour test tournament session Saturday the 24th of july at 20:00 PM. All you need to do is play the game.

If you're interested, please send me a direct message with your Steam name and go ahead and download the Playtest version by clicking "Request Access" on our store page on Steam. This will add the game to your library where you can download and play right away. You must remember to join the tournament lobby in the game at 20:00 PM on Saturday the 24th of july in order to get the steam key for the game.

You can either create a room from the lobby or join one but please make sure rooms are filled to capacity (10 players per room) before clicking "Start Match".

We hope you want to give us a hand in exchange for the game and we look forward to hearing from you :)

Kind regards,
Jesper Petersen

petersenjmp
Level 2 - Grain of sand

Re: We need game testers for Splash King's Tournament!

Unread post by petersenjmp » 24 Jul 2021, 13:54

Today is the day and it's not too late to join. Add the game to your steam library by clicking Request access on the store page
You can download it right away fro your steam library without approval from anyone!
Don't forget to let me know who you are before hand and use the same nickname in game so I know it's you to get the game for FREEEEE!!! See you at 20:00 tonight in the tournament lobby