Non-fancy Copenhagen-based indie developer Dytbaat Games is looking for a LEVEL DESIGNER to help us out with 2D level design for a mobile puzzle game.
ABOUT THE GIG
* 100% remote for the time being.
* Create levels for a mobile game in our custom editor.
* Collaborate with game designer + programmer on implementation.
* We'll teach and show you all you need to know.
* Flexible hours, work whenever you want
* Currently a time limited position. Extension a possibility!
* Required: Experienced with Unity 3D.
* Required: Experience with game development, ideally mobile games.
* Required: A keen interest in game and level design, and an eye for the details that make up a good puzzle level.
* Small plus: Relevant BSc. or higher. Still studying? Not a problem, we're flexible
* Big plus: Experience with version control (git, svn, whatever)
* Longshot big plus: Knowledge of SQL / data analysis
* Small-time remote studio based in Copenhagen.
* Working on our first casual title.
Interested? Shoot us an email on info at dytbaat.com with a CV / portfolio and a couple of lines to describe why you think this sounds like you
Thanks for reading!