Mrs Wordsmith, Copenhagen is in need of a 3D UNITY Game designer for our Mobile App Word Tag.
- Minimum 5+ years of game design experience.
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
The designer we are looking for can see themselves in
1. Leadership. Be inclusive but make decisions with authority.
2. Excellent communication skills. Set direction clearly and frequently to articulate what you are expecting. Set the team up for success.
3. Curate and own Design. You are a core hire in the game development team. You have to own what you do and justify why something is important to you.
4. Design with intention and responsibility. You design with the business, educational and general standards that Mrs Wordsmith represents.
5. Understanding the product. We are an educational game development unit that makes games kids want to play and parents love to see their children play.
6. Collaborate with educators and curriculum experts to combine scientifically proven teaching methodology with game design principles.
7. Value the target audience. Both children and parents. The game designer must be able to think from the perspective of our target audience.
8. Lives a proactive workflow. As a game designer you are expected to always think about the game as a whole. Keep an eye on the high level goals while being able to help your team with the details.
9. Spreadsheet skills. A lot of feature design takes place in spreadsheets. We are looking for someone who appreciates a scalable game through simple mathematical logic.
10. Proficient in unity, miro(...Or similar), confluence, spreadsheets.
You can see our game here https://www.wordtag.com/
We look forward to hear from you!
Head of Studio | Mrs Wordsmith DK
Havnegade 39, 4th floor
1058 Copenhagen, Denmark
Applications goes here