Looking for 2d artist. (position filled)

MartinH
Level 0 - Null

Looking for 2d artist. (position filled)

Unread post by MartinH » 08 Feb 2022, 12:15

Hello

I am looking for a 2d talent, that wants to join me in creating adventure games. I am currently assembling a small team of dedicated fun people to work with.

It's not a full time job, but we can discuss options on payment, partnership etc. and hopefully settle a good agreement for both of us.

You don't need to have industry experience, you need a good eye, a sharp pen and be able to create backgrounds in a consistent style that looks great. Animation, 3d experience are plusses, but not a requirement.

Humor is a great plus.

I myself have little experience in building games, but many years of professional experience in both development and 3d animation since 1996, and years before that that graphics and programming on Commodore 64 and Amiga. I'm located in Denmark.

Send a few lines about yourself and a few images you've done to:

kontakt.dssoa@gmail.com

Martin
Last edited by MartinH on 20 Feb 2022, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

Oliven82
Level 2 - Grain of sand

Re: Looking for 2d artist.

Unread post by Oliven82 » 17 Feb 2022, 13:33

Greetings Martin
My name is Richard, i'm 39 years and of Danish/African descent. I have a strong desire to work as a 2D artist in the games industry and i've been working on my art portfolio on a regular basis for the past couple of years. I would be more than happy to work with you on your future projects. Have a look at my artwork and feel free to contact me as soon as possible.

best regards
Richard "Oliven" Kabushenga

https://richardkabushenga.wixsite.com/grafisk-portfolje
artdev.richard82@gmail.com

MartinH
Level 0 - Null

Re: Looking for 2d artist. (position filled)

Unread post by MartinH » 20 Feb 2022, 15:30

Thanks for the interest Richard, but we have found an artist for the project.

Good luck.