Neon Knights: Humanity Erased is a story driven single-player neo nordic noir set in a future Copenhagen where Immortality is now a subscription. The ruling corporation OdinTek digitizes human consciousness — for a monthly price and Nik Gates is a digital enforcer tasked with keeping the peace among both the living and the digital spirits called the Transent, but data can corrupt. And a corrupted Transent, a Holo, is more dangerous than any human could ever be. They must be hunted down and deleted. This is the job of the Transender.
As a senior programmer you will be working with ambitious designers and artists to find creative solutions and solve interesting problems in a game world. As a senior programmer in a creative start-up you will have a lot of impact on the production and final product and our ideal candidate is a strong problem solver and creative thinker.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with a team and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Job Status: Paid, contract-based
Primary Location: Copenhagen - with the possibility of remote work.
You will be:
- Working as the lead of the engineering team, implementing gameplay features for our flagship title Neon Knights: Humanity Erased
- Defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining gameplay systems both in engine and project scope to support the games vision and studio requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing mechanics and technical design.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- 3+ years professional programming experience
- Experience with C++
- Experience with team leadership
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- A chance to get in at the start-up stage of a games studio with high ambitions
- A lot of responsibility and chance to put your fingerprint a new game and company
- Workplace that encourages thinking out of the box, learning new skills and tools and experimentation.
- At Eddaheim we work with a agile work schedule based on a four day work week
Cover letter or small text describing yourself and your motivation to join the project.
Resume with all relevant information