Links to Rebots:
We are looking for a programmer that has experience with procedural generation & save systems and in addition supporting game & level designers by creating tools for them in Unity.
The experience and skills that we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional programming experience working within Unity.
- Strong knowledge of C# and knowledge of code design patterns.
- Ability to break down and estimate your own tasks, and take part in assessing other tasks as well.
- Good collaboration skills, #TeamSpirit and the ability to figure out what users “really” want.
- Comfortable being self-led and take initiative.
- Well founded in mathematics, algorithms, and data structures.
- Procedurally generated content
- Node based editors
- Save systems
- Understanding of content pipelines for game production.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git for version control.
- Full time job with flexible hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity for remote work (fully or partially).
- Hardware and software necessary to do your work comfortably & productively.
We make games that engage the players, and leverage technology and creativity to produce new and unique gameplay that have broad appeal. We make games that are easy to learn/hard to master which caters to players of all ages and dispositions.
Developing games is fun @FlatPonies. Our process is founded on prototyping and collaboration. All employees, collaborators and other affiliates do what they love. We believe passion, creativity, immersion and being empowered and engaged is the key to harnessing our full potential. We have a very flat company structure and an a jolly good time working together. YIHAAAA!
- Stage 1: Send an email to email@example.com with your application & carrots.
- Stage 2: We will be reviewing applications continuously and calling candidates into a first interview to get to know your experiences, goals and motivations.
- Stage 3: You will have a more in-depth interview with our programming team to assess your technical skills based on a small exercise.