Senior Unity Developer
We are Sublab Games, a small game studio located in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark. We have
developed a number of mobile and web-based games, and are currently fully engaged in
developing tools, prototypes and games for LEGO Games.
We are looking for an experienced developer, who can help develop new experiences and tools
for LEGO Games. As part of a small team you will be working with on Unity tools and packages,
which are being used by multiple parties both internally and externally. This includes importing
LEGO models, brick building, brick rendering and more. You will also take part in developing rapid
prototypes of games and experiences that capture the core LEGO values. We expect you to be
self-driven and able to work independently.
• 2+ years of experience with Unity and C#
• Good problem identifying and solving skills
• A Computer Science degree
• Experience with scriptable render pipelines
• Having shipped a finished product
What We Can Offer
• An informal, creative environment
• Passionate, fun colleagues
• A large freedom in defining tasks
• Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
Who We Are
We are creative and curious and we strive to develop original ideas with a strong focus on quality
and gameplay. We value our social life and often engage in activities outside the office. If you want
to see an example of what we do, head to the Unity Hub and create a new project from the
LEGO Microgame template or engage in battle in our online game at www.TankTrouble.com
If you are the one we are looking for, don't hesitate to call or write.
Sublab Games is hiring senior Unity developer
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Level 0 - Null
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 11 Oct 2022, 09:33
1 post • Page 1 of 1