Are you looking for a highly challenging environment and to join a team who strive for the best and where friendship and ambition is at the heart of everything? At BetaDwarf you will join a team of skilled and companionable Dwarves to create highly ambitious games.
Betadwarf is looking for a self-driven, experienced QA Manager who is passionate about games. You will be an integral part of taking Minion Masters, our most successful title to date, to the next level. Minion Masters https://minionmastersthegame.com/ is an addictive fast-paced hybrid of Card games & Tower-Defense available on PC and Xbox. You can play 1v1 - or bring a friend for 2v2 - and engage in epic online multiplayer battles full of innovative strategy and awesome plays!
This position will be responsible for structuring the processes that will ensure the overall quality and performance of Minion Masters across all our platforms - PC, console and mobile (android, iOS). You will manage a small, close-knit QA team and be in charge of hiring QA testers as and when needed. Ideally, you are not afraid to express your opinions or come up with suggestions for improvements. You must be ready to take responsibility and identify areas that could benefit from your talents. We want you to make your mark on our world and our team, and join a collaborative effort to raise the quality of the entire experience we deliver to the players.
- Collaborate and coordinate across teams and departments to deliver high quality games
- Build test cases and processes that adhere to highest industry standards
- Manage the QA team, providing leadership and mentoring
- Understand, manage and track third party (partners and platforms) QA requirements
- Develop and maintain high level quality reporting
- Drive the long term vision for quality and testing best practices
- Ownership of final quality of our games
- 3+ years working as QA Manager in the gaming industry
- Experience with QA for PC and consoles
- Shipped at least 1 game (AA / mid-size company)
- The desire to learn new things outside your comfort zone and the drive to jump in head first!
- Great at structuring own work
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Agile mindset that can handle task priorities shifting because of live demands
- Thrive on critical feedback and input from multiple perspectives
- A passion for playing and making games
- Experience with QA for mobile devices
- Experience with running early stages of R&D / pre-production
- Experience with assisting on target audience testing / focus groups
- 10+ hours of playtime in Minion Masters.
What We Offer
- 25 days paid vacation + national holidays
- 40 hours/year paid time off to take care of personal/practical stuff
- 37.5 hour work week
- Fully compensated parental leave
- Danish work-life balance
- Option to work remotely, hybrid or on-site
- Relocation assistance to Denmark
- Daily lunch buffet (including vegan/vegetarian option)
- Free snacks and beverages such as fruits, protein bars, cakes, etc.
- Friday bars, leisure activities and yearly 2-3 days offsite company events
- An ambitious and dynamic team of fun, vibrant colleagues located near the heart of Copenhagen
- Career growth opportunities via mentoring, courses, and an environment that challenges you to grow and focuses on continual improvement
- Venture journey with optional Employee Stock Option Program
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Apply on our career site: https://betadwarfaps.bamboohr.com/careers/38 with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are interested in working at BetaDwarf, what familiarity you have with our games and any relevant knowledge or experience you think we'd like to know about.
The role is full-time and starting as soon as possible. You can choose to work at our cozy office in Copenhagen, Denmark or remotely. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. With a very diverse team hailing from all over the world, we welcome applicants of all nationalities and all walks of life.